Leadership & Team Development Coach
Elaine Grix specialises in leadership coaching, team development and business culture, with 30 years of experience in leadership, HR and talent management. She enables individuals, teams and organisations to recognise their true purpose, unlock their hidden potential and strengths and exceed their professional and personal expectations. Her work often involves building internal capability, co-creating leadership programmes and establishing long-term strategic partnerships with clients to make a positive commercial impact on the business.
- Leadership development: What does it take to be a strong leader? Build leadership capability and steer your business to greater commercial success through these individually designed programmes
- Team development: Do teams in your business consistently perform to the highest level? Team development creates a more effective, collaborative environment, boosting results
- Executive coaching: Are you maximising your potential? Excel in your career by establishing and achieving your purpose, goals and ambitions
- Systemic coaching: Do you need support in exploring, clarifying and resolving different types of leadership, team and organisational issues? A qualified Practitioner in Systemic Coaching and Facilitation, Elaine weaves these techniques and ideas throughout all her services.
- Cultural change management: What is the core purpose of your organisation? Discover and sustain the company’s purpose and values through expert consultancy and bespoke workshops
Elaine has 25 years’ experience in HR and talent development. She has built an extensive client base, including Barclays, PepsiCo and Dr. Martens. She has also held a number of senior internal roles in large international corporations, including Tesco and Hilton. She was Head of HR and Head of Talent and Development for Heathrow, where she managed leadership and team programmes.
With her intuitive, supportive, yet challenging, approach, Elaine encourages clients to find their ‘edge’, helping them to break through barriers, step beyond their comfort zone and exceed the expectations of themselves and others.
Elaine’s work is systematic and collaborative, taking into account the entire organisation. When individuals in a business are able to realise their full potential, both those individuals and the entire organisations can thrive.